Hôtel Saint-Jacques Paris: an exceptional location
The Hôtel Saint-Jacques Paris is located at the heart of a legendary quarter of the 5th arrondissement, surrounded by prestigious monuments.
Hôtel Saint-Jacques Paris: discover the city on foot
The hotel is just a few minutes’ walk from some of the most illustrious landmarks of the City of Light:
- (Sorbonne, Jussieu, Collège de France…)
- Ile de la Cité
- (Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, the Conciergerie and the Sainte Chapelle)
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés and the Odéon Quarter
- Thermal Baths and Cluny Museum
- Jardin des Plantes botanical park
- (Grand Gallery of Evolution, Natural History Museum)
- Luxembourg Garden and Museum
- Rue Mouffetard, Arènes de Lutèce amphitheatre, Place Monge, Place de la Contrescarpe
- Châtelet and the Hôtel de Ville
- (Georges Pompidou Centre)
- Rue de Rivoli
- (Louvre, Tuileries Garden)
- The Marais, Place des Vosges and Victor Hugo’s house, the Carnavelet and Picasso museums
Hôtel Saint-Jacques Paris: visit the capital using public transport
The various bus routes, metro and RER lines which serve the hotel offer quick and easy access to all parts of the city.
RER Saint-Michel Notre Dame
Line B (direct access to Roissy-Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports)
Line C (Eiffel Tower, Palace of Versailles)
Lines 87, 86, 67, 63, 47, 38, 27, 24, 21 enable you to look out onto the hustle and bustle of Paris as you make your way to the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre and the Sacré-Cœur, the Champs-Elysées or Bastille.
Hôtel Saint-Jacques Paris: other ways of getting around
The capital offers alternative solutions to traditional transport which you might like to try during your stay.
Vélib’, bike hire scheme
Addresses of stations (pick-up and drop-off) available on: www.velib.paris.fr
Autolib’, electric car hire scheme
Address of stations (parking, charging, subscriptions) available on: www.autolib.eu
Hotel Latin Quarter Paris - Hotel Ile de la Cité Paris - Hotel Sorbonne Paris